We’re the only national organization supporting coat drives.
One Warm Coat’s mission is to provide free coats to children and adults in need while promoting volunteerism and environmental sustainability.
One Warm Coat supports volunteer efforts to hold coat drives by providing tools and resources.
One Warm Coat works with manufacturers and retailers to accept and process in-kind coat donations. Learn more about our programs.
One Warm Coat relies on individual and corporate financial donations to support the coat drive program, in-kind donation program, and awareness campaign. Donations made to, or raised for, One Warm Coat stay with One Warm Coat and support the Coat Drive Program. One Warm Coat is not a grant-making organization. Every $1 donated warms 1 person.
Shelter from the elements is a basic human need along with nourishing food, drinkable water, and a safe place to sleep.
- We believe in the basic right to protection from the cold.
- We provide coats to people in need, free of charge and without discrimination or obligation.
- We treat the people we serve with dignity and respect.
- We promote sustainability through the reuse and repurposing of outerwear.
- We create connections in local communities by fostering volunteerism.
- We appreciate and honor our volunteers and donors.
Read One Warm Coat’s Statement Of Purpose, Equity, and Response to COVID-19.