Work with One Warm Coat to Achieve ESG & CSR Goals
One Warm Coat provides free coats to children and adults in need through an extensive network of nonprofit agency partners. These organizations serve vulnerable populations in communities across the country, addressing the needs of a diverse spectrum of ages, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, gender, and sexual orientation.
One Warm Coat promotes environmental sustainability by encouraging individuals and companies to donate gently worn, overstock, and irregular outerwear. Donations to One Warm Coat benefit people in need while reducing the impact on the planet.
One Warm Coat promotes volunteerism and builds community participation, employee engagement, and customer sales through a simple, yet life-changing mission.
One Warm Coat’s Coat Drive Program is designed to be a do-it-yourself program for companies of any size to make a difference in their community. As part of the free program, One Warm Coat provides:
- Easy registration
- A customizable coat drive webpage for promoting your drive and tracking coat and dollar donations
- An optional listing on the public Coat Drive Map to enable your community to donate coats to your drive
- Free promotional resources and ideas
- Email and phone support from One Warm Coat staff
- Access to a network of partner nonprofit agencies that have already been vetted by One Warm Coat. Each partner agency is a registered 501(c)3 in good standing and has made a written commitment to distribute the coats for free and without discrimination