Step 3 – Promote Your Drive
Thank you for registering to hold a coat drive with One Warm Coat!
As one of our Ambassadors, One Warm Coat is happy to provide you with tools and resources to help you spread the word about your drive and reach your goals for coats and dollars collected!
Get started by downloading and printing the free Welcome Packet. The Welcome Packet includes:
- Welcome letter
- #igavewarmth sign
- Donation record form
- Printable delivery stickers
A link to the Welcome Packet was in the confirmation email you received after you registered your coat drive.
This year One Warm Coat is excited to offer promotional materials for your coat drive through an online store. By ordering from the online store, you are able to select items in a variety of sizes and quantities and customize your coat drive experience. Tools available through the online store are:
- Collection Bins
- Yard Signs
You can access One Warm Coat’s online store by clicking here.
Additional Tools & Resources
Be sure to check out all of the tools and resources offered on the right sidebar of this page to enhance your coat drive experience:
- Tools like the curbside pick-up flyer, press release, email & social media samples, graphics and posters will help you spread the word about your drive and increase the number of coats you collect.
- Collection bins may be purchased through our online store. If you do not want to purchase a bin, you can create your own using recycled boxes or bins you already own, then use the tools provided to spruce it up!
- The thermometer will help you track your donations during your drive and the tax receipt & certificate of appreciation will help you thank all of your donors.
- We have special tools for schools and youth, business and retailers and patches for Girl Scouts.
- Looking for ideas to help you hit your fundraising goal? The Fundraising 101 page is full of resources and ideas.
Join Our Mailing List
One Warm Coat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #74-3045243. Coat and dollar donations and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. 877-663-9276