I GAVE WARMTH
Thank you for giving the gift of warmth! #no1cold #igavewarmth
Please enter your information in the form below for an opportunity to win a thank you gift from One Warm Coat. The only thing you need to do for an opportunity to win is to fill out the form. All persons entering will be added to our email list – you may opt out at any time. (NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER – See Official Rules below.)
OF ONE WARM COAT SWEEPSTAKES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is One Warm Coat, 2443 Fillmore Street, #380-5363, San Francisco, California 94115.
2. TERM. The One Warm Coat Sweepstakes begins July 1, 2018 at 7:30 am Pacific Time (PT) and ends May 31, 2019 at 11:59 am PT. Drawings will be held on the last day of each of the following months: September, November, January, March, & May at 12:00PM PT. All entries submitted by the Tuesday at 12:00AM PT preceding each drawing will be included in the following drawings, unless the entrant is chosen as a winner in a drawing. Any entry not drawn as a winner will be included in the following drawings until the last drawing in June. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these official rules (“Official Rules”). By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules.
3. WHO MAY ENTER. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older.
4. HOW TO ENTER. All entries must be submitted in digital format through our online entry form located at at www.onewarmcoat/igavewarmth and follow the entry instructions. Only one entry per individual.
5. PRIZES. HERE YOU NEED TO DESCRIBE EACH PRIZE AND ITS VALUE. The prize may not be transferred or assigned by the winner. No cash equivalent will be provided in lieu of the prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prize in the event of unavailability. Retail value of prize may vary depending on fare fluctuations and other variables. Any difference between the actual retail value of prize and the Approximate Retail Value will not be awarded. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the gift, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded gift are solely the responsibility of the respective gift winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY GIFT IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
THE WINNER IS REQUIRED TO SIGN AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: (1) AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND LIABILITY RELEASE; (2) PUBLICITY RELEASE, UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, WITHIN 72 HOURS FROM THE DATE OF NOTICE IN ORDER FOR SPONSOR TO AWARD THE PRIZE. NONCOMPLIANCE OR RETURN OF PRIZE NOTIFICATION AS UNDELIVERABLE MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AND SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATE WINNER.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held on the final day of the following months: September, Novmber, January, March, & May at 12:00PM PT. All entries submitted by the Tuesday at 12:00AM PT preceding each drawing will be included in the following drawings, unless the entrant is chosen as a winner in a drawing. Any entry not drawn as a winner will be included in the following drawing until the last drawing in June. Winners will be notified and will have 72 hours to respond to make arrangements to receive the gift and must provide a valid mailing address. Once each drawing is completed, and a potential winner is identified, then the potential winner must demonstrate that he or she meets the requirements for entering into this contest and signs the following: (1) Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release; and (2) Publicity Release. If Sponsor determines the entrant meets the requirements for entering into this contest and did not violate any of these Official Rules, and further signs an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and Publicity Release, then the entrant will be declared the prize winner.
8. ERRORS. One Warm Coat, its agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the drawing, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any gift.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Winners agree to allow One Warm Coat to publicize their name, image and likeness in connection with the gift. Any gifts not claimed within 72 hours will be forfeited by winner. Gifts not claimed may be used for a subsequent drawing as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ONE WARM COAT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY GIFT THAT MAY BE WON. ONE WARM COAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE GIFT. ONE WARM COATS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE DRAWING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
12. WINNERS LIST. For names of the winners send a self addressed, stamped envelope to One Warm Coat, 12443 Fillmore Street, #380-5363, San Francisco, California 94115.
One Warm Coat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #74-3045243. Coat and dollar donations and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. 877-663-9276