Curbside Pick-up Flyer
How To Use Your Curbside Pick-Up Flyer:
1. Reminder – only adults (or children with adult supervision) should distribute flyers throughout the neighborhood.
2. Download the flyer and personalize it with your coat drive’s information.
3. Make sure the day you choose to collect the bags from your neighbor’s curb isn’t trash pick-up day!
4. Make copies of your personalized flyer.
5. Place the flyers around your neighborhood. Note: please do not place the flyer in mailboxes.
6. Drive around and collect bags of coats on your pre-determined pick-up day or ask people to drop their bags at your house or business.