We have provided the Curbside Pick-Up Flyer for our registered Ambassadors holding coat drive. You can modify it to fit your drive specifics and needs as it is in Microsoft Word format. If you haven’t already registered, please learn How to Hold a Drive.
How To Use Your Curbside Pick-Up Flyer:
- Reminder – only adults (or children with adult supervision) should distribute flyers throughout the neighborhood.
- Download the flyer and personalize it with your coat drive’s information.
- Make sure the day you choose to collect the bags from your neighbor’s curb isn’t trash pick-up day!
- Make copies of your personalized flyer.
- Place the flyers in your neighbor’s mailboxes.
- Drive around and collect bags of coats on your pre-determined pick-up day.
Tools & Resources
Join Our Mailing List
One Warm Coat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #74-3045243. Coat and dollar donations and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. 877-663-9276