SAMPLE EMAIL MESSAGES
Sending an email to family, friends and colleagues is an easy way to promote your coat drive.
We have provided the Sample Email Messages for our registered Ambassadors holding coat drive. You can modify it to fit your drive specifics and needs as it is in Microsoft Word format. If you haven’t already registered, please learn How to Hold a Drive.
How To Use Sample Email Messages:
- Download the email message that’s right for your drive.
- Personalize the email message with your coat drive’s information.
- Email the message to family, friends, colleagues, vendors etc.
Sample Email Message:
Subject: <Your Name/Group Name> is holding a One Warm Coat Drive!
Did you know that nearly 15% of Americans are living in poverty and struggling to provide warm coats for themselves and their families? This year I’m (we’re/group name) teaming up with One Warm Coat to hold a coat drive and I (we/group name) need your help!
- Donate coats to my (our) drive! One Warm Coat has been holding coat drives across the country for more than 20 years. During <insert date range here> stop by <insert location information here> to drop off gently worn coats. All coats collected will be donated locally to our neighbors in need. My <our/group name> goal is to collect <insert amount here> coats!
- Donate dollars! Donations to One Warm Coat support their coat drive program and outreach efforts. Every $5 donated = 10 people warmed! You can donate by cash or check during my (our) coat drive, or online at onewarmcoat.org/donate (please include coat drive number <insert coat drive number> in the comments section so my (our) drive gets credit). My <our/groupname> goal is to collect <insert dollar amount here>.
I (we) hope you will support my (our) drive and help me warm our local neighbors in need. You can learn more about One Warm Coat by visiting their website: www.onewarmcoat.org. Thank you for your consideration!